SFP Dual Fiber optics
Opticonnect offers a range of SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable transceivers) for communication over optical fiber at data speeds up to 4.25 Gbps and distances up to 160 km. The extended SFP portfolio for Dual Fiber SFP's includes a complete range of standard optics as well as CWDM and DWDM transceivers for WDM networks.
Standard Dual Fiber Optics (SFP)
Opticonnect provides SFP transceivers for both MultiMode as SingleMode fiber, compatible with most of today's switch vendors. Opticonnect's Dual Fiber SFP's support data ranges between 100 Mbit/s and 4.25 Gbps and distances up to 160 km. Go to the Opticonnect SFP product range.
SFP CWDM Optics (SFPC)
Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing or CWDM, is a way to transport up to 16 independent connections over one fiber pair by using a different wavelength, often referred to as channels. Opticonnect's CWDM SFP's support data ranges between 100 Mbit/s and 4.25 Gbps and wavelength between 1270 nm and 1610 nm. Go to the Opticonnect SFPC product range.
All CWDM transceivers are designed for use in combination with the Opticonnect Passive CWDM multiplexers.
SFP DWDM Optics (SFPD)
Dense Wave Division Multiplexing or DWDM is a way to transport up to 192 independent connections over one fiber pair by using a different channel, often referred to as channels. Opticonnect's DWDM SFP's support data ranges between 100 Mbit/s and 4.25 Gbps and available for all ITU grid channels. Go to the Opticonnect SFPD product range..
All DWDM transceivers are designed for use in combination with the Opticonnect Passive DWDM multiplexers.
This revolutionary new transceiver can turn any simple type of switch into a smart device. This transceiver contains the ability to add Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) to your network system. This makes it easy to monitor and troubleshoot without big investments in you Ethernet network system. Go to the SFP with OAM product range.
- Fiber type: Multi-Mode or Single-Mode;
- Distances: from 200m up to 160 km;
- Data rates: from155 Mbps, 1.25Gbps up to 4.25 Gbps and Multirate;
- DWDM optics for all 100 GHz or 50 GHz C-band Wavelengths on the ITU grid;
- CWDM optics with 18 different wavelengths from 1270 nm to 1610 nm;
- Standard operating temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C;
- Industrial operating temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C;
- Compliant with MSA SFP Specification;
- Digital Diagnostics Monitor Interface compatible with SFF-8472;
- Three years warranty.
- Multi-mode fiber 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX;
- Single-mode fiber using 1310 nm wavelength,1000BASE-LX10, 1000BASE-BX10, 1000BASE‑EX;
- Single-mode fiber at 1550 nm wavelength, 1000BASE‑ZX up to 160Km;
- Supports SONET and SDH. Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel;
- Copper optics support: 1000BASE-T or LAN 10/100/1000Base-T.